The Coffee Club is Australia’s largest home-grown café group with over 390 stores across the world, serving more than 40 million cups of coffee every year. We’ve been in operation for over 25 years and after all these years we’re even more committed to creating great experiences for our customers. And that’s where you come in.
About the role:
Our Great Service Attendants are the face of our stores. You deliver meals and drinks to tables, take customer orders, clear tables and keep the place clean. You will be trained to prepare beverages and deliver our customers The Coffee Club experience.
This is a casual position which operates on a rotating roster, including weekend shifts. Approximately 20hrs/week available for the right candidate.
- Minimum 6 months’ cafe experience;
- You have an excellent customer service focus;
- You’re 100% committed to excellent coffee;
- You are people oriented, a talented multitasker, and always greet people joyfully and happily.
Why work for us?
More perks than just from caffeine!
- Obtain nationally recognised Barista certification;
- Corporate partnership discounts;
- Award winning learning and development programs;
- Work for Australia’s largest café group;
- Career progression opportunities.
If you consider yourself a ‘pro’ within the industry, apply now to be part of an iconic Australian brand!
- Address Mount Gravatt QLD, Australia
- Experience Level Junior, Experienced
- Total Years Experience 0-2 Years Experience